Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How I learned to stop worrying and love

Maybe start with your attitude. That usually leads to wrong places, sad faces, and pissed off girls who don't think they ever understood a word you uttered.

Look for that attitude first, then you'll see how wrong you've been about certain things. Don't let this cripple your self-esteem, even though it will leave a bleeding wound in your gut. She may move like water but she's a tidal wave in disguise. Which leads me to the end change:

Don't fuck with your pride. Keep it all in perspective, wrongdoings are great, but don't feed of of them. Waking up in a sea of popcorn smelling like Grants is a good way to earn yourself a slap in the face, especially when she doesn't give a shit. Fuck the smell of mustard and all that shit you messed with when you were like a drunk sailor waiting to get off of the boat.

Remember there's always soemthing to do in this town to amuse yourself. Some cheap asshole to fight and get beaten up by. Some girl who'll toss you a look you'll never forget. Sometimes even I forget to take it all in. Take the time to nap about the crazy happenings in the daily life:

"How was it?"
"With that girl? Like the rest. Boring and terrifying. She likes to brag about conservative culture.
"Jesus. Why'd you even bother."
"Because my friend, there can't be anything more full of desperation than being closed off on a saturday night."
"Hmmm I guess... Me and Ange stay in a lot."
"That's because you two fuck like horny teenagers."
"because I love her."
"I give it another month."
"That's what you said last month."

The important thing to remember is never loose face . You've got all of these kind words you could say to someone else but you could also just tell them how you feel in a porportional fashion, without having to display yourself as yoda, but just enough of a punch to let them know you're being honest and that you care.

"one of these days you're going to come to terms with your homophobia."
"I just don't like the fact that you don't like me that way."
"Oh please, sorry love, there's no point in lying. I'm not interested. However, we'll find you a girl... if you don't manage to mame her with your charm.
"I do enjoy making fools out of the people who don't really except me straight away."



====
Because I wanted to write something strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment